Global Health Insights
- 07/01/14 Global Health: Time to Pay Attention to Chronic Diseases
- 03/03/14 Integrity in research collaborations: The Montreal Statement
- 10/11/13 Global Burden of Disease (NEJM)
- 10/09/13 ASEAN leaders urge more action to address non-communicable diseases
- 10/03/13 New campaign aims to increase mental health resources, reduce youth suicide rates in Canada
- 09/20/13 A Picture of (Mental) Health View Archive
Wael Al-Delaimy, Division Chief of Global Health was one of 4 panelists at the recent 141st annual conference of American Public Health Association (APHA), in Boston, November 2 – 6, 2013.
- View Archive
- May 22, 2014 - The Division of Global Health in the Department of Family and Preventive Medicine invites you to a special talk: Study Abroad in Ecuador: Global Health - Local Reality and Experiential Service Learning
- April 22, 2014 - The Division of Global Health and The Welcome Back Center Program Community Organization Host an event for San Diego Immigrant Doctors.
- April 15, 2014 - Katherine Irene Pettus
"WHY WE SHOULD CARE ABOUT PALLIATIVE CARE Global and US Perspectives on a Transformative Discipline"
- February 11, 2014 - Chris Bullen
"The Tobacco Endgame in New Zealand: Pipedream or Possibility?"
View More Events